36 Elite ™
• Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 square feet*
• Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 hours
• Log Length: 24”
• EPA Tested BTU Range: 17,906 to 69,747
• “Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a
single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are
likely to add more wood to your fireplace to maintain
your desired comfort level. By the simple process of
loading your fireplace with additional wood, you could
achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established
during EPA testing.
• Emissions: 1.3 grams/particulate per hour (Cord Wood)
• Overall Efficiency:** Up to 72%
• Firebox: 3.0 cubic feet
• Weight: 590 Lbs.
• Viewing Glass: Double Door: 11-1/4“ W x 14-1/2“ H (each side) Single Door: 25-1/4“ W x 14-1/2” H
*Heating Capacity will vary with floor plan, insulation and outdoor temperature. **Tested and certified using cord wood to the EPA protocol method B415.1-10
The 36 Elite™ is the perfect fireplace that meets all of your heating and design needs. This unit is made from heavy-gauge steel with unibody construction. It features a 388 CFM fan for Posi-Pressure heat distribution throughout your home. The spectacular display of fire to the right is framed with the Custom Shop Artisan™ single door face and Hand-Hewn Timber Mantel.