• Emissions: 1.7 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
• Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
• EPA Tested BTUs: 13,760 to 55,466 (CORD WOOD)
• “Real World BTUs”:** See Below
• Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
• Firebox Size: 2.15 cu. ft.
• Maximum Log Size: 20”
• Weight: 450 Pounds
• Construction: Cast Iron
• Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 76.3% OHV
• Bypass Damper: Yes
• Glass Viewing Area: 165 Sq. In., 16-3/4” w x 10-3/8” H
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone of the area you live.
**EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall Efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. OHV = Overall Heat Value.